Friday, July 12, 2013

BLOGLOVIN' & A NEW PHONE APP

What is your happiness? I guess a lot of things mean happiness to me, but the picture below perfectly describes one of my happy places. I. AM. BUSY. That might be the understatement of the year. I work 4 days a week, freelance on the side (so I am really working way over 40 hours a week), I hit the gym 5 days a week, I actually cook for my family, take care of a one-year-old, and now I guess I am a blogger. can I call myself that yet? hmmm.... that might be another topic of conversation.


My good friend Keri gave me this piece of paper. It was a piece from her daily desk calendar and it made her think of me. I have kept it ever since.


Anyways, what I am trying to say is that my few hours in the morning are sacred to me. I have always been a morning person and something about life being so calm for just those few hours makes me happy.

I wake up at 5am, make myself a pot of coffee (and a smoothie :) and sit and read my blogs. Many of my friends have this same routine (maybe not at 5am) but follow their blogs by bookmarking them and constantly checking if they have made a post.  Silly, silly girls! You all need some bloglovin' in your lives!  Seriously, check it out HERE or just hit the "bloglovin'" button at the top right of this page.  All you do is sign up with your email, search and add your fav blogs and they will all go into your news feed as the bloggers publish their posts. That way you only need to bookmark ONE site - bloglovin'.




Ok, now on to my new obsession - A Beautiful Mess phone app.  From my pics below you can see just how much fun I have been having. 99¢ is a small price to pay for this much fabulousness! :) Check it out HERE.




HAPPY FRIDAY KIDS!  I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I will not be posting on weekends (except for maybe something small on Saturday mornings if I feel so compelled) b/c with all of that listed above, I still need to find time to relax, have a little fun and just be with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment